Starting at around $75.00 per square foot, modular log homes truly are the best of two worlds, stronger than a frame home and more energy efficient than a Milled Log Home and enjoy a price structure that is hands down one of the best in the market. Enjoy the look of a milled log home with quality features such as Andersen 400 Series windows, 30 year architectural shingles, delta faucets, Corian countertops, GE appliances and fireplace for a fraction of the cost. These homes ship to your site 70% complete with the kitchens, baths, heating and plumbing systems and interior finish completed. Your home will be ready in just a few weeks. Great for a residence or vacation home, the ease and convenience of modular construction with premium log work will give you a home to be proud of. Green built and energy efficient this could be the home for you.
· Eastern White Pine log work.
· Eastern White Pine perimeter walls and trim.
· Solid six panel pine doors with oil rubbed bronze hardware.
· Andersen 400 Series windows and patio doors.
· Therma-Tru entry doors.
· 30 Year Architectural Shingles.
· ECO-BAT green certified insulation.
· Merrilat kitchens with laminate counter tops.
· Delta faucets.
· Bathroom vanities with cultured matble tops.
· All bathroom fixtures.
· Interior and exterior lighting.
· Oil Rubbed Bronze interior hardware.
· Your choice of carpet or vinyl flooring.
· Your choice of electric, Hot Water Baseboard or Forced Hot Air heating.
· Hot water tank.
· 10 Year home Warranty.
· Engineered Blue Prints and Energy Audit.
· Hardwood Floors.
· Tile Floors.
· Gas or Wood fireplace with stone surround and mantle.
· Adirondack Style or Rustic Lighting.
· Complete kitchen appliance packages. (white, black or stainless steel)
· Upgraded plumbing fixtures.
· Log stairways and railings.
· Log ceiling beam packages.
· Hand Hewn log work.
· Cedar log work.
· Log Furnishings.
· Green Built / Energy Star Certification papers.
Contacting us couldn't be easier!
Email us at Sales@adirondackqualityloghomes.com
Adirondack Quality Log Homes
P.O. Box 45,
Keeseville, NY 12944
Nights & Evenings: 518-834-7534
Russell Pray - Log Home Specialist, Owner
Jeff Mattoon - Marketing & Sales
Linda Pray - Sales