People often choose a Log home because they crave a simpler lifestyle. The modern milled log home provides all the amenities of modern life while connecting us to a simpler time.
The modern log home is Energy Efficient, Safe and structurally strong.
Adirondack Quality Log Homes believes each Family has their own Identity and expects each person to want their own touches in the design of their log home. With this in mind, we provide standard Milled Log Home plans as inspiration for designing your own log home.
Contact a member of our team to discover how quick and easy it can be to design the log home of your dreams.We offer three different Milled Log Home Packages:
Northern Red Cedar - Insect and Rot resistant, these log homes homes are great for northern climates and damp areas.
Eastern White Cedar - Not as resistant as the Red Cedar, these log homes are still a great looking home for damp and shady areas.
Eastern White Pine - A great looking log home for dry open areas as it lacks the resistance of its Cedar cousins.
|PLAN NAME||SQUARE FEET||# BEDROOMS|
Click on any Plan Name to view a Floor Plan
|367||Large Living area with a sitting porch|
|223||Compact with lots of light|
|756||large bedroom with comforts of home|
STANDARD WEATHER TIGHT SHELL LOG HOME PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Exterior Walls
- Matching Log Siding
- Splines or Dowels
- Exterior Trim
- Log Fasteners
- Log Isnulation
- Window & Door Jamb Stock
- Therma-Tru or Masonite Doors
- Anderson or Pella Patio Doors
- Schlage Locksets
- Jeld-Wen Tradition Plus
- Low E, Argon Gas Filled, Energy Star Windows
- Tilt Out /Removable for easy cleaning
- Screens & Fixed glass per Blue Prints
INTERIOR FRAMING MATERIAL
- 2x4 & 2x6 Interior Shoes, Plates & Studding
- 2x8 Interior Header Material
- 6X8 Beams, 2x6 Select Grade Spruce T&G Flooring
- Staircase & Railing System
COMPLETE ROOFING SYSTEM
- Rafters (2x12”s, 16” o.c.) or Trusses as per Design
- Ice & Water Shield
- 1/2” Sheathing, 5/8" optional
- 35-year Architectural Shingles
- Starter Shingles, Ridge Vents, Soffits
- Fascia, Collar ties
- 2x12 or LVL Ridge Beam
- Flying Rafters, 2x6, Felt Paper 15#, Drip Edge
- Hip & Ridge Shingles, Hurricane & Plywood Clips
EXTERIOR (DECKS & PORCHES)
- 5/4x6 Red Cedar Decking (optional)
- Railing System (optional)
- Porch Headers
- Vee Jointed T&G for porch ceilings (optional)
- Porch Uprights
- Porch Rafters (16” on Center) & Porch Tie Backs
- Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Frame (optional)
- Metal Floor Joist Hangers (optional)
Depending on the design of any Loghome, some products may be added or subtracted.
A Weather Tight log home shell is defined as a completed weather tight structure that will not be affected by elements and is ready to accept plumbing, wiring and your interior finish. Our log home shell packages include porches or decks that are on the blue print and may include additional products agreed to in writing as part of your particular package.
Contacting us couldn't be easier!
Email us at Sales@adirondackqualityloghomes.com
Adirondack Quality Log Homes
P.O. Box 45,
Keeseville, NY 12944
Nights & Evenings: 518-834-7534
Russell Pray - Log Home Specialist, Owner
Jeff Mattoon - Marketing & Sales
Linda Pray - Sales